DocuFire Credit Card Express
DocuFire is tightly integrated with your accounting / ERP system and Authorize.net's payment Gateway. Sensitive cardholder data is stored off-site via Authorize.net PCI Certified facility and you can choose from multiple Credit Card Processors such as Chase, Global, Elavon, and more...
How it WorksDocuFire CCX operates on the principle of triggering payments from the printing of Order Confirmations and Invoices via DocuFire's intelligent virtual printer driver. Thus Pre-Authorization and standard charges are executed and DocuFire DDX sends the invoice and payment receipt to the customer.
Combined with DocuFire DIX Data Import Express, the solution has the capability to automatically apply and post the payment transactions back to your Accounting / ERP systems Accounts Receivable automatically.
- Automatically charge recurring Invoices by Credit Card with no user intervention required
- Automatically applies conspicuous PAID STAMP to invoices eliminating double payments and customer confusion
- Automatically sends separate payment receipt document with invoice delivery detailing items paid and transaction details
- Automatically tokenizes Cardholder data off-site to Authorize.net PCI certified facility eliminating your exposure to liability (neither you or our software will be storing cardholder data)
- Automatically triggers charges based on document Terms Codes or Customer Profile settings
- Automatically import payment data to your ERP system either in real-time (per transaction) or batch
integrates with several main-stream Payment Processors such as Chase,
WorldPay, Global, Elavon, First Data, TSYS and Heartland; This ensures
competitive rates as the solution is not tied to the processor
- Automatically integrate an unlimited number of processor accounts concurrently, either for multiple accounts per company and/or multiple company installations in all currencies (USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD)
- Automatically supported in multiple countries including USA, Canada, UK, EURO, Australia, New Zealand.
Flexible Payment Schedules
- Pre-authorize by Sales Order Confirmation
- Charge by Invoice / Batch
- Charge on Invoice Due Date
- Batch Payments Daily
- Batch Payments Weekly
- Batch Payments Monthly
- Batch Payments Bi-Monthly
- Batch Payments Month-End
Today you print your invoices to your laser printer, tomorrow you print your invoices to DocuFire VirtuPrint Printer. Then the documents electronic addressing is read directly from your ERP database system, invoice details, payment processed, receipt sent, transaction posted, get paid that easy.
After a simple setup, DocuFire integrates with your accounting / ERP system and your Microsoft Windows Active Directory network. No modifications are required and we use your existing business forms making implementation a snap.
Save Time and Money
Say goodbye to logging into payment portals, copying and pasting data, mistakes, manually re-entering data constantly. DocuFire eliminates all those headaches with the objective to have you enter data only once. Information is centralized and processes are automated.
Improve Cash flow
Credit Card Payments provide assurance that funds will be collected and deposited to your bank automatically.
Look smart | Get paid | Help the environment. Try it FREE for 30 days and see for yourself!