Microsoft Dynamics GP
DocuFire for Microsoft Dynamics GP offers advanced emailing, faxing and mailing of Invoices, Statements, Quotes, Orders, PO's, A/P EFT, Payroll EFT, Direct Marketing, Salesperson documents, and more... DocuFire is designed for businesses that need something beyond the basics, such as grouping documents by customer, email delivery confirmations, sending by fax, addressing documents to multiple people, being able to see a history of jobs sent.
Fully integrated with your Dynamics GP Customer, Vendor, Salesperson and Employee cards for true enter data once operation. DocuFire is GP version agnostic and runs with all versions making upgrades uneventful.
You simply redirect the printing your existing GP forms to the "DocuFire Printer" virtual printer and your forms are instantly converted to electronic documents and automatically linked to your Dynamics GP data. DocuFire can be deployed in minutes and is very user friendly.
DocuFire automatically supports all your custom documents generated from GP Report Writer, Crystal Reports, MS Word Templates or SSRS.
- Invoicing (SOP, Invoicing and RM)
- Order Confirmations
- Purchase Orders (POP)
- A/P Remittance Advice Details
- HR Payroll Remittance Advice Details
- Sales Rep Documents
- Direct Marketing
- Mail Merge
DocuFire delivers the lowest Total cost of ownership (TCO);
- Fastest implementation time (Typically under one hour)
- Fastest address deployment (Uses your existing Dynamics GP Contacts)
- Fastest output deployment (Automatically sets output using policy based routing)
- Fastest forms integration (Uses your existing Dynamics GP Forms and Workflow)
- Safest accounting integration (Runs outside of Dynamics GP, read-only SQL access)
- Fastest Email deployment (Built-in DocuFire SMTP Server, NO MAPI whatsoever)
- Fastest Fax deployment (Built-in DocuFire Internet Fax Service, no hardware)
- Easiest to use (Familiar email style user interface)
- Easiest user management (Integrated with Windows Active Directory User Accounts)
- Easiest Enterprise management (Centralized operation, 8 levels of customization)
- Latest technology (Uses MS SQL and latest Microsoft Dot Net development)
DocuFire utilizes the Dynamics GP card structure allowing you to control who gets what "Bill To, Statement To, Address ID" for Customers, and "Purchase and Remit To" on the Vendor Card. Order Confirmations and Quotes are sent to the Shipping card.DocuFire is a zero footprint implementation meaning that the entire solution exists outside of your GP environment and no modifications are made to your Dynamics GP program or database
Contact your Microsoft GP solutions provider or call us for more information or to arrange a demo +1 (416) 977-1080.