Microsoft Dynamics NAV
The most features and lowest Total Cost of Ownership set DocuFire apart. Discover why the world's leading corporations are choosing DocuFire to handle their mission critical communications from Dynamics NAV;
- Fastest implementation time (Typically under one hour)
- Fastest address deployment (Uses your existing Dynamics NAV Contacts)
- Fastest output deployment (Automatically sets output using policy based routing)
- Fastest forms integration (Uses your existing NAV Forms and printing Work-flow)
- Safest accounting integration (Runs outside of Dynamics NAV, read-only SQL access)
- Fastest Email deployment (Built-in DocuFire SMTP Server, No MAPI)
- Fastest Fax deployment (Built-in DocuFire Internet Fax Service, no hardware)
- Easiest to use (Familiar email style user interface, Outlook, etc.)
- Easiest user management (Integrated with Windows Active Directory User Accounts)
- Easiest Enterprise management (Centralized operation, 8 levels of customization)
- Latest technology (Uses MS SQL and latest Microsoft Dot Net development)
DocuFire includes support for the following NAV modules.
- Sales Order / Order Confirmations
- Purchase Orders
- Vendor: A/P Remittance Advice Details
- Employee: Payroll Remittance Advice Details
- Sales Rep: Sales Rep Module
- Direct Marketing (Email and Fax)
DocuFire Advantage - Fastest address deployment (Uses your existing Dynamics NAV Contacts)
DocuFire interfaces with NAV Cards default Account and Contacts addressing for default recipient addressing. You don't need to setup additional contacts or addressing for each Account and Document unless required. Working directly with your contacts eliminates contact management significantly both for setup and ongoing maintenance. Imagine the hours and mistakes you will eliminate over time, we make it easy!
DocuFire Advantage - Fastest output deployment (Automatically sets output using policy based routing)
DocuFire can be configured to set the email, fax, or post (output routing) for each account / document automatically based on the quality of data. Automatic Routing allows you to preset an Output Preference Order (or default policy) for sending documents (Email, Fax, Post) for example. This technique can eliminate most of the setup for document addressing and eliminates most of the on going maintenance.
DocuFire Advantage - Fastest forms integration (Uses your existing NAV Forms and printing Work-flow)
DocuFire adapts to your existing custom business forms automatically. It is really that simple, no change required, just print your existing forms to the DocuFire VirtuPrint printer and it works.
DocuFire virtual printers deploy efficiently with the NAV Reports management system allowing you to configure your forms output to DocuFire efficiently and seamlessly. Right out of the box, what could be simpler?
DocuFire Advantage - Safest accounting integration (Runs outside of Dynamics NAV, read-only SQL access)
DocuFire is a zero footprint implementation meaning that the entire DocuFire solution exists outside of your NAV environment and does not modify the program or database in any way.
- Contact Management control is maintained and secured through NAV.
- Upgrades to your Dynamics NAV system will never be an issue.
DocuFire Advantage -Fastest Email deployment (Built-in DocuFire SMTP Server, NO MAPI)
All DocuFire email messages are routed through the central DocuFire Server SMTP Engine interface. DocuFire simplifies messaging deployment immensely vs. MAPI and minimized the Total Cost of Ownership.
MAPI is an email technology enables a program to push an email message to a desktop email client such as Outlook, or Outlook Express. MAPI is buggy, difficult and labor intensive to implement and utilized by most other messaging solutions. IT personnel will appreciate DocuFire's centralized SMTP email messaging interface.
- DocuFire SMTP Engine will relay email through your existing Exchange, Lotus Notes or ISP SMTP server seamlessly adhering to your organizations anti-virus scanning policy, SPF setup, etc.
- DocuFire simplifies the implementation of Sender Aliases such as ABC Customer Service "firstname.lastname@example.org". This can be a complex undertaking using MAPI profiles and takes just seconds with a simple DocuFire Server preference setting.
- DocuFire stores all outbox and sent items in a central message repository where-as MAPI based emailing solutions are limited in that outbox and sent items are only stored in the user email client. In addition, the DocuFire message repository tracks all Email, Fax, Post and Print jobs.
- Troubleshooting MAPI, no problem Microsoft offers seminars for this topic, and thousands of troubleshooting articles and forums are available on the internet.
DocuFire Advantage - Latest technology (Uses MS SQL and latest Microsoft Dot Net development)
DocuFire is written in the latest Microsoft.net technology, uses Microsoft SQL Server for its own database, and runs all programs as a Windows Services providing stability, reliability and compatibility for many years to come.DocuFire's modern architecture and code-base ensures reliable operation.
Can DocuFire process forms automatically?
Yes, DocuFire can be configured to automatically send the document(s) without user intervention, simply press print and the document get sent using your setup defaults.
Call us today for more information +1 (416) 977-1080.