DocuFire for QuickBooks offers advanced emailing, faxing and mailing of Invoices, Statements, Quotes, Orders, PO's and Direct Marketing. DocuFire is designed for businesses that need something beyond the basics, such as batch processing, grouping documents by customer, email delivery confirmations, faxing, addressing documents to multiple people, being able to see a history of jobs sent.
Fully integrated with your QuickBooks Customers and Vendors for true enter data once operation. DocuFire works with all QuickBooks versions via the QB API making upgrades uneventful.
You simply redirect the printing of your existing forms to the "DocuFire Printer" virtual printer and your forms are instantly converted to electronic documents and automatically linked to your QB data. DocuFire can be deployed in minutes and is very user friendly.
DocuFire automatically supports all your custom documents generated from QuickBooks.
- Order Confirmations
- Purchase Orders
- Direct Marketing
- Mail Merge
DocuFire delivers the lowest Total cost of ownership (TCO);
- Fastest implementation time (Typically under one hour)
- Fastest address deployment (Uses your existing QB Contacts)
- Fastest output deployment (Automatically sets output using policy based routing)
- Fastest forms integration (Uses your existing QB Forms and Workflow)
- Safest accounting integration (Runs outside of QB)
- Fastest Email deployment (Built-in DocuFire SMTP Server, NO MAPI whatsoever)
- Fastest Fax deployment (Built-in DocuFire Internet Fax Service, no hardware)
- Easiest to use (Familiar email style user interface)
- Easiest user management (Integrated with Windows Active Directory User Accounts)
- Easiest Enterprise management (Centralized operation, 8 levels of customization)
- Latest technology (Uses MS SQL and latest Microsoft Dot Net development)
Contact us for more information or to arrange a demo +1 (416) 977-1080.